Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Best places to take cosplay photos!【part 2-South Korea&the U.S.】

If you're not a Chinese cosplayer, you can also find some awesome places that you can take awesome photos.
I went to South Korea before, and now I am living in the U.S..These two beautiful country will be examples in my post.First, let's talk about the beautiful places in Korea.
I took this picture
This is the capital city of South Korea, Seoul.I took this picture in Seoul Tower, the landmark of Seoul, from this picture we can find that Seoul has nice view, we can take some smartness cosplay photos here.


I took this picture
This is another landmark in Seoul named Gyeongbokgung Palace, in ancient Korea, person of royal lineage lived here. We can take wonderful ancient cosplay photos here.

I took this picture
This is another big city in Korea which is near the sea, this is Busan. This city have nice climate that you can take good photos any time. Because of the sea, you can make your cosplay photos cleaner!

I took this picture
This is a picture near the sea, Busan's citizen have clear sky and clear blue sea.

I took this picture
This is Taebaeksanui, all we can see is snow, there are several wonderful snow mountain, without frog it will be a nice place to visit and take photos.

Then, let's talk about the U.S..I have been there just for two and half months, I just went to Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas City and Chicago, but I feel America's beauty, if I could take cosplay shoots, I will do it!


I took this picture

I took this picture

I took this picture
Three pictures above are all taken from Topeka downtown and Washburn University, different culture gives us different chance, I can find beautiful view anywhere in America.
photo by Arvin Zhang.
Image from:http://m.qzone.com/l?g=99&g_f=2000000122&&B_UID=446183010&sid
=AbL7sZ3cuyggAb6_5IPcbi6b#photo/
V14KJLmo3EtacR
?res_uin=1005371209&photo-priv=1&photo-allow=1&photo-type=0&slideView=true

I took this picture

I took this picture
I took those photos in Kansas City and Lawrence, they are different with Topeka, more like big cities.
I took this picture

I took this picture

I took this picture

I took this picture
I took those photos in Chicago between my fall break, I must say that Chicago is an awesome city, even if it has large wind! I think cosplayers can take any kind of cosplay shoots here!


Cosplay just like a trip, we live in all the beautiful views!










1 comment:

  1. Awesome photography technique! Love the depth of field of the flower shot!

    Great choices with the photos. I recognize some of them.

    ReplyDelete